Welcome to the Wright's Blog

We are new to this and we have just got this up and going so please stick with us as we get our information on here. Thanks for checking it out and hope you come back to see what we are up to.

Thursday, February 24, 2011

Grade 2


This is my class. Teaching a class in another country has proven to be a lot more difficult than i had expected. They don't have family at home that will always be there for them or even when we as teachers want to talk. Home life for the children is a lot different and they don't always know how to show respect because of it. Many of the children do not have a father figure in their lives. If they do have a father figure it is not a good one, so that puts pressure on us to really show them what a fathers love looks like. It has proven to be a challenge but I see the importance of doing this. I truly hope that these children will leave this class as one of the best classes ever. Not because of me or my influence but because of what God can do through me. I am just a tool in God's hand and i will let him do the work that needs to be done.

1 comment:

  1. Adam, they are ALL beautiful. What precious children and I believe you and Sara are making a HUGE impact on their lives. I pray for patience for you through the challenges you are facing. The sacrifice you are making WILL change their lives as God's love is shown through you. Blessings, Val

    ReplyDelete