Welcome to the Wright's Blog

We are new to this and we have just got this up and going so please stick with us as we get our information on here. Thanks for checking it out and hope you come back to see what we are up to.

Thursday, May 10, 2012

Cycling

So I, Adam, made a goal of cycling 1000km before our son us born.  I had big plans to ride extra during this school break but because of punctures, bent axles, other wobbly parts, I have not done too well.  I am just keeping up with my schedule i had set up for myself.  I have currently ridden 581km.  I need to get ahead in the next few weeks, just in case he decides to come early.  So tomorrow i am planning a nice long ride and hoping to get me caught up on some of my kilometers.  Just thought I could let everyone know what is going on with my cycling right now.

Picture is of me and my dad from when my parents visited in Dec/Jan.

No comments:

Post a Comment